For most people, the headlines jumping off the pages of newspapers and websites would give them pause for thought before taking a leap and investing in the Stock market. With a seriously bearish market, the dow tanking and economic forecasters projecting nothing but doom and gloom, one might think it wise to stash their money in their mattress - but not us. Sir Knight and I have come to realize that this is the best possible time to capitalize on our investments. The stock market seemed like the logical choice.
A few things you must consider when entering the Stock market for the first time....
- Not all Stocks are created equal. Take the Vietnam era triangle stock, for example. While proven in the field, and now considered very retro, it may not suit all applications or environments. After careful consideration, we found that the MOE stock manufactured by Magpul was the perfect fit for our portfolio.
- Dress for success. While an OD and black tiger stripe stock may be your preference and also be appropriate for your normal, everyday environment, it will falter in a winter/snowy environment. A prudent investor would be sure to have a diversified portfolio, including a stock finished in snow camouflage. The snow camouflage is sure to round out an investors holdings. Likewise, an investor living in desert terrain would see the wisdom of acquiring the necessary furniture for his particular region.
- Keep it simple. The standard bedded walnut stock will keep your National Match rifle up to collectors standards, therefore increasing its earning potential in the future.
- Gateway to commodities trading. Choosing to enter the Stock market will open a conduit for numerous opportunities, not the least of which is commodities trading. Joining a local group, such as "The Redneck Stock Exchange" will enable an investor to explore the world of trading precious metals such as lead and brass.
- Hedging against inflation with tangibles. The Stock market, in general, is a perfect opportunity to protect our investments against inflation. You can turn your American Fiat cash into tangible investments, which, of course, can then be used in commodities trading.
|Tiger Stripe (OD and black)|
|MOE Stock by Magpul|
Remember, invest carefully. It's a jungle out there! (Hence, the Tiger Stripe).