I'm back, I'm back, I'm back!!!!! I'm sorry to have been gone so long - technical difficulties - I'll tell you about it later, but for now, I thought I'd share the Communist Rules for Revolution, found in Dusseldorf, Germany, in May of 1919 by the Allied Forces. Remarkably, these Rules for Revolution are no longer for card carrying Communists only, but for modern American politicians! Having forgotten our history, we are truly doomed to repeat it....
Communist Rules for Revolution
A. Corrupt the young, get them away from religion, get them interested in sex. Make them superficial, destroy their ruggedness.
B. Get control of all means of publicity thereby:
- Get the people's minds off their government by focusing their attention on athletics, sexy books and plays and other trivialities.
- Divide the people into hostile groups by constantly harping on controversial matters of no importance.
- Destroy the people's faith in their natural leaders by holding the latter up to contempt, ridicule and obloquy.
- Always preach true democracy, but seize power as fast and as ruthlessly as possible.
- By encouraging government extravagance, destroy its credit, produce fear of inflation with rising prices and general discontent.
- Foment unnecessary strikes in vital industries, encourage civil disorders and foster a lenient and soft attitude on the part of government toward such disorders.
- By serious argument, cause the breakdown of the old moral virtues, honesty, sobriety, confidence, faith in the pledged word, ruggedness.
C. Cause the registration of all firearms on some pretext, with a view toward confiscating them and leaving the population helpless.
And that, my friends, has become our Modern Manifesto. For shame!